Texas Is Where It's At





I live in Texas.  The greatest state in the greatest country in the world.  It's true.  You can't argue with a Texan on this matter.  

And, not only do I live in Texas, but I live in the beautiful Texas Hill Country.  I mean, am I lucky or what?

It's beautiful here but to top that off the people are just about the friendliest folks you will ever meet.  Of course, I may be a wee bit prejudice, but if you ask me, more places and people could do with a little more pride.  It just makes things sweeter.






Being a Texan I have tried my fair share of salsas.....

.....and I LOVE chips and salsa!  OMG!  They are the main staple of my diet.  I am NOT kidding.  So I have tried all brands and believe me there is a plethora of brands for the tryin'.  I save my jars and containers for my art.  You will always need fresh containers, just like you will always need fresh brushes.  I am oh, so hard on my art supplies!





Also......




 Here is my youngest little Texan drinking her coconut water....

.....and the painting is progressing nicely.  I plan on finishing the entire indian tonight (after kid's homework, showers, and my yoga practice.  Then, it's onto step 2:  Gold Leafing (ok, technically it's metal leaf.....I'm not rich, yet).  


But.....


You better watch out art world!  This Texas girl is about to rock!


 And don't forget, Texas is where it's at!















Comments

Popular Posts