Warning! I Destroy Brushes


Wishing this was further along........

....but Rock Star told me I should show my progress because people would find it interesting.  He is so full of good ideas that sometimes it's annoying.  (wink, wink)

He also, recently, bought me some brushes because I was running low.  I am no expert on brush names and I don't really care at this point as I sit here in my bed trying to post a blog at almost midnight.....(sorry painting teachers who tried to teach me in art school about all the different brushes).  I needed some flat, stiff brushes in various sizes, especially bad.  Those are the kind I am the most brutal with.  

So sorry little brush.  You were so clean and smooth when I first held you.  Your bristles so stiff, so straight....so perfect.  Alas, I had to sacrifice you to the art gods.  I had no choice.  It was you or  art and I will always choose art.

Comments

Popular Posts