Happy Autumn Equinox Y'all!

So much has been going on! Changing, shifting, growing, turning, expanding. I feel I will break apart before I come together. Such is the way of growth.

Now seems like the perfect time for balance.  What better time than at the Equinox. The hemispheres are equal to the sun. The night and day are matched in length and power.

It is time to set some creative forces into motion. The earth is my centrifuge.


My canvas finally arrived today. Delivered safely to my front door all professional-like. Many thanks.

I have something special, very special, to paint on the vast whiteness of the canvas. I know special others will feel the same.

First, of course, George (my kitty), had to investigate to make sure all was well.

Thank you Georgie.

By the way.  I am moving. This is going to be challenging but I thrive on challenges.

Let the painting bring me balance!

Comments

  1. Moving, is this your studio or everything. I'm getting out of the hospital Thursday (9/25). So if I can help in any way please let me know. My phone # : 512-350-5738.
    My email:tim.shockley@gmail.com.
    Either of these are the best way to contact me. Seriously I would be honored to help, I can't do any heavy duty stuff but can fit quite a few smaller things in my ford focus. Tim Shockley

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts