American Dreaming



His name was Rain-in-the-Face.....

...and he's finished!  Yes!
  
I even started another painting before I finished this one but I came back to my Warrior Chief today and finished him!  I LOVE it when I am all finished, don't you?

Each painting is a journey and I have come to the end.  There is a great sense of gratification that comes with adding another beautiful piece of artwork to my arsenal for all of the world to enjoy. 

 It is my legacy.  


What do you think?

Do you like it?

He's the Warrior Chief

Oil on canvas with gold leaf, 

Call for pricing.


I think he ROCKS!


This ArtStar ROCKS too!


Keep on American Dreaming and PEACE OUT!


p.s.  enjoy the video of me painting... 


....and enjoy this song.  I listened to it all week...





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts