Sweet Communion

Starting on the face



His spirit lives on through my brush.  I feel like I know him and we are one.  It is a spiritual connection.   An interaction of giving and responding to the canvas to create art through which my happiness comes and this great man's spirit is felt and seen.  I am fulfilled with this sweet communion.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


That being said, I did not get to paint much today.  Just barely got to paint a few strokes.  It is after all Valentine's Day and I had three parties to attend!  Kid parties.  You know, the kind at school where all the housewives bring homemade pink and red deserts and the kids gorge over Valentine cards and proceed to terrorize the teacher for the rest of the day on a sugar high.  Paper airplanes where thrown at my head twice.  I was anxious to leave the chaos but glad to see my girl's happy faces.  

Have you ever noticed how when your kids are little you are like a rock star to them?  All I have to do is come to their school and they are in heaven.  It's like I'm the Pope and I get adored and loved and petted and hugged.  Oh, kids are so proud of their mommies.  Cute!  I am so proud of them!


They are the best Valentines!

Comments

Popular Posts