Hey, Howdy, Hey!




What a loverly day!


CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE!  Here you can see many videos I made of myself making EPIC oil paintings.  It's pretty amazing.



It's been a very looooong time since I posted anything and times are changing for the better!  

Now, I know there are going to be some people who read this and already know most of what is happening in my life but for the others I will let you in on a little something.




but first, these are things that greatly impacted my life.  Milestones, if you will...




-16 years ago I saw The Smashing Pumpkins (ROCK!)

-15 years ago I went to Europe (awesome), and ooooops, got married (not so awesome).

-13 years ago, had a son.

-11 years ago, had a daughter.

-9 years ago, had a second daughter, and got divorced (relief).

-4 years ago I enrolled at Texas State to get my BFA.  Also moved to Wimberley!

-2 years ago I met the BEST MAN EVER, Justin Black!

-1 year ago I graduated college!  Proud moment!

-AND NOW.............. We (me and my man) own our own business, The SongBrush Gallery in beautiful  Wimberley, TX!  LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!




My kids, very proud that we are open for business!









Comments

Popular Posts