My Life Rocks!






My life rocks and this is why......

This past weekend was SXSW in Austin.  I am so fortunate to live close to such an amazing city which embraces music.  I got to see The Counting Crows for free at Auditorium Shores with Rock Star.  He is so much fun!  We held each other and listened to the music then walked around the booths and looked at all the cool art and stuff.  This was Friday.

Saturday was Rock Star's show and while he prepared I ran around Austin with his friend from California, Stephanie.

Stephanie, or Steph for short is just the type of person I love!  Easy going, easy to talk to, up for anything, willing to go anywhere, and endless amounts of energy.  We hoofed it all over SXSW on Saturday.  

Also, we saw The Cult.  They completely ROCK!




A view of Austin on our walk to The Cult concert.






Some fans of The cult






Me and Steph, before The Cult concert.





The show got A LOT more crowded than this.  I like the sky in this shot.



I couldn't get a good shot of the band, The Cult, but they Rocked.....believe me.  It was awesome!




After that show we took off for Rock Star's show.....



                                                           ROCK!  Look at him gettin' into it!







He's got a great look.  Kind of like a mix of Tom Petty and Jack White, don't you think?



Well, his show was the best show I saw at SXSW.  No! I am not prejudice!  He is seriously talented.  It's like a breath of fresh air to hear and see real passion and talent.

Rock n' Roll Justin Black!!!

Check out his music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is one of the main reasons why my life ROCKS!!!!!!






Comments

Popular Posts