The Cluttered Life






When you have three kids in a very small single wide with little to no closet space you just have to accept the fact that your house is going to be trashed daily.  Does it never end?  The dusting, the cooking, the cleaning, the laundry!!!

Arghh!

I have to have things in order to be creative.  I know a lot of people are like this.  The problem is it's never in order!

Do you see my dilemma?

Somehow we manage.  Life is chaotic but we stay creative in this house.  We wouldn't have it any other way.  





The girls are checking out Adele on YouTube.  They love to karaoke!   It's all about art and music in our house!






Here is a shot of one corner of my room just to give you an idea of the chaos.  Anyone want to buy a painting?  I have plenty to sell.  ;-)







How and why do all of our surfaces end up like this?  What in the world?







Second load of dishes today.  Seriously.  Moms can sympathize.






Hahaha!  Their room is so small the biggest space to play is in the doorway.  






Yes, it's a weed eater in the hall.  It will sit here until I do enough laundry to make room for it in the laundry room.  LOL!  Oh jeez!






These poor, poor socks are broken hearted because they have all lost their soul mates.  I ask the universe, why?  Where did they go?  Same old sad story.


You see what I deal with here people?!  Bahahaha!


Yup, it's a cluttered life but it's an artist's life and it's a good life.




Comments

Popular Posts