The Zen Life





Look at me!  I am the Zen Yoga Master!  So focused, calm, centered.....








YEAH, RIGHT!!!!!

Not with THIS rambunctiousness goin' on in my house!
I mean,  REALLY!  I just skip the oms and meditations.   I don't want to!  I try!!!!! I REALLY don't,
 but, there are three kids in the next room and they are getting their exercise on!  ON MY COUCHES!








Does anyone watch Adventure Time?  If you do I am sure you agree that L.S.P.  makes the show worth watching.

At least, that's what me and my kids think.

If you are wondering about the weird voice my kids are imitating....it's L.S.P.  a.k.a......Lumpy Space Princess.





How can anyone create art in the midst of such shenanigans?!  What the LUMP?!




....and forget about being the zen yoga master.  At this point I'm just trying to stay in shape to keep up with my little hooligans.

I love you, my little hooligans!


and I love THE ARTIST'S LIFE!!!









Comments

Popular Posts