All Through the Night (like a nut, high on toxic oil paint fumes)






Oil paint tubes get sooooo nasty.  Why?  Why do they ooze everywhere?  And why are oils so toxic when they make such pretty paintings?





This is just about how terrible I look and how gross I feel after painting ALLLLL night.













Well I didn't finish the indian part of my painting like I said I was gonna on my last post but I am actually much farther along than this.  I just don't have a good shot to post right now because my camera battery is charging and the lighting is bad.  Too dark in the middle of the night for great shots because the lighting in my room sucks.  I need to do something about that.

But,

it's 6 in the morning now because I stayed up ALLLL night painting like a nut.  It's just about time to wake up my little darlin's to catch the bus then it's lights out.  These toxic fumes are getting to me.

P.S.  I am careful with my paints.  I don't eat them.  No worries.






Update!  I took a picture of what I did last night when I woke up this afternoon.












Comments

Popular Posts